<--- Please note, these are temporary buttons. The game autosaves every 30 seconds.
- STILL No Consequences - Yeah, you can go to negative oxygen, food, energy etc. There are no consequences yet.
- Refreshing the page with astronaut specialities will lose the bonus to clicking. Workaround: Remove the speciality (turn into generalist) and refresh page again. Sux
- Any of this working on IE. This is lower on the list, but it is shameful that it breaks so horribly.
- All non-solar-panel buttons refresh their images. This is inefficient and likely a huge draw on the server.
- Art. Oh crikey, do I need some proper art. Art for the astronauts, art for the space station and buildings. All the art!
- Got a few of the tech tree button descriptions to update. A good task to do when I've got 5 minutes to kill.
- Tidying up the buttons for buildings/batteries. Under the hood, everything but the solar panel button is reloading its image every time it changes state. That's just stupid and wasteful.
- Make the specializations DO things. Right now, they just give you a pretty title and change the color.
- Balancing for the tech tree.
- More interesting costs for the various upgrades. Right now, anything that costs resource-per-second is far scarier to use than things with a one-off cost.
- Consequences for running out of water, oxygen, food, etc. Perhaps a happiness/health stat for the staff that goes down once you hit zero.
- Abiliy to recycle (sell) buildings
- A mission system! Send your staff out in constructed spaceships to bring back resources, experience (in the form of training), new technologies and more.
- Ability to fire staff?
- Tech tree side panel needs cleaning up. The research button needs to go there, and the initiate button needs to be present.
- Special events! Also, an autopilot mode that prevents special events at the cost of some productivity. Asteroid hits, solar flares, disease, employment boost, good growing year, etc.
- Optimize for fun. That's for you, Sean :P
I made my own tee-shirt for the game.
I bought one, and it should be arriving after Christmas. Yes, I'm a hopeless nerd to have literally made the tee-shirt of my game. I make no apologies!